Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Cookies used on this website
We only use a tiny number of essential cookies which help the website to function. No personally identifiable information is held in these cookies.
If you use social share buttons on this website, cookies will be created which contain information about your browser and computer which qualify as personal data under the GDPR.
We allow sharing to Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest and LinkedIn
While we have done our best to detail cookie use, it is a difficult task as they may be transient or only created in unusual circumstances etc. Therefore this list may not be exhaustive.
Our website cookies remain for 6 months after your visit. Social Sharing cookies may remain for up to 12 months. Our site is secured with SSL, which means information is encrypted and much harder to access illicitly.
As with all cookies, should someone collect them and combine them with other information they may be able to build a profile of you which includes personal information. You can change your cookie settings and remove already stored cookies through your web browser. However removing or disabling cookies can affect the functionality and prevent you from using certain parts of the website. You may also remove consent for cookies at any time here:
[cmplz-revoke-link text=”Reset your cookie preferences”]